A downloadable tool for Windows
This cute little backup tool has been made to avoid the big bloated software packages the big names put out or the "free" malware bundles with paid hidden options scattered all over the software.
Once you have set up this little app there is nothing that will come up into your face unexpectedly, just a cute little notification telling you it will do it's job and another one when it finishes. What does it do? let me tell you!
- No big clunky interfaces or other shenanigans to eat away precious computing power.
- If you use an external disk, it will ask you politely to turn it on before it starts it's job.
- It can automatically shut down the computer when it finishes!
- Minimizes to tray so you won't notice it.
- Set it up using windows task scheduler, no background services required.
- A simple logging system and progress bar to keep you up to date if you desire.
If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me. I have this tool running for over a year now on my computer and so far it's doing pretty great, it would be a shame not to share it.
=== Change history ===v1.0.1
- Fixed bug where keeping the destination subfolder empty skipped it from saving.
- Removed the "file/" from the source controls, files are not (yet?) supported.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.